I have been awarded the David G. Bourgin Mathematics Fellowship for the current year, and have no teaching obligations this semester.
Please see below for my previous teaching.
- Instructor, A Mathematical World, Math 181, Fall 2016.
- Head TA, Calculus I (with a technology component), Math 221, Fall 2014.
- Instructor, A Mathematical World, Math 181, Fall 2013.
- Merit TA, Calculus II, Math 231, Spring 2013.
- TA, Calculus I, Math 221, Fall 2012.
- TA, Calculus, Math 220, Spring 2012.
- TA, Calculus III, Math 241, Fall 2011.
- TA, Linear Algebra, Spring 2010.
- Fundamental Mathematics, Math 347, Summer 2013.
- Basic Discrete Mathematics, Math 213, Fall 2011.
Grading (at UIUC):
- In Fall 2014, with Armin Straub (as a faculty mentor), I led a team of three undergraduates for the IGL project titled
"p-adic properties of sequences and finite state
automata." The final poster is here.
- In Fall 2013 & Spring 2014, with
Jayadev Athreya and Francesco Cellarosi (as faculty mentors), I mentored
two teams of three undergraduates each, for the IGL project
"Visibility in random forests." The posters for the two semesters can be found here
Here is a link to the paper resulted from the IGL projects: arXiv:1510.03500.
Outreach/ Positions of responsibilty:
- I am a TA Mentor for the current year in the Department of Mathematics at UIUC.
- I was an Orals Judge for the ICTM High School Mathematics Competition held at UIUC in 2015 & 2016.
- November 2016, Logic in Wonderland
- April 2016, Games on surfaces
I have been involved with the AWM Sonia Math Day for High School Girls. Below are links to the recent Sonia Days:
My name has appeared on the List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by their Students at UIUC.